Vegan Vitamin-C Gummy from Amla Powder
Vitamin C gummies
These vegan gummies are a yummy nutritional snack that can be easily made at home.
They are great to help support a healthy immune system, enhanced with our Organic Amla powder, which is a naturally rich source of Vitamin C and antioxidants.
The best part is, they are suitable for the whole family for enjoy!
- 3 tsp agar agar powder
- 2 C frozen passionfruit pulp (or frozen mango)
- 2 C orange juice
- 1 C water
- 1-2 TBSP honey
- 1 TBSP Green Trading Organic Amla powder
- In a saucepan, heat orange juice, passionfruit and water until reaches a rolling boil
- Add the agar agar powder and desired amount of honey to the saucepan
- Allow to combine and boil until mixture slightly thickens (about 5mins at rolling boil)
- Remove from heat, option here to strain through fine sieve if wish to remove passionfruit seeds
- Add 1 TBSP Organic Amla powder and mix until well combined
- Pour mixture into silicone tray, moulds or glass container and place in the fridge to set
- Once set, slice into desired sized squares
- Store in an airtight container, keep in the fridge